ANS is a traditional and trusted name in jewelry - a name that spells uncompromising quality and service. ANS Jewelry has taken the lead in offering path-breaking design choices to our discerning customers.
Our roots go back to 1928 when the jewelry business was established by Sri. A. B. Adhinarayana Chettiar. Today, as a fourth generation family of jewellers, the management consists of Sri. A. S. Rajendran, A. S. Sriram, A. R. Sanath Kumar, A. S. Srinath and A. S. Sribashyam.
The main motto of our organization is to deliver high quality goods to our valuable customers. The foundation laid decades ago on this very basis is our guideline and principle. The management strongly believes in this and has taken all efforts to apply and implement this over the years.
ANS Jewelry is situated in the new and developing business district, Swarnapuri. Since, 1928 the business is being operated from a single premises. The first showroom was located at Bazaar Street, Salem, the traditional shopping district. Following the expansion of our showroom, we relocated to a more spacious place offering a shopping area of more than 8,000 sq. ft. spread over two floors. This well-appointed showroom offers the best in convenience and selection with traditional designs and modern styles in a pleasant ambience.