Welcome to the ANS Jewelry website. By continuing to use this website, you are indicating that you accept these Terms & Conditions of use.
You can print out any page from this website, including the Terms & Conditions, by selecting Print from the File menu of your Internet browser.
"You" means the person using the website.
"The contract is agreed" - by completing and submitting an electronic order form, you are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. An acceptance email from us confirms that the contract is formed.
"Working days" means all days other than Tuesdays and public holidays.
By using the website to buy goods online, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old, or, if you are under 18, that you are accessing the website with the consent of your parent or guardian.
By placing an order using this service you are accepting these Terms & Conditions. Please read these Terms & Conditions before placing an order.
By completing and submitting an electronic order form, you are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. Please note orders will only be despatched once we have authorisation from your payment card issuer. We will not be liable if there is a delay, and we will not accept your order if payment is not authorised.
Certain steps must be followed for a contract to be formed, as described below. After you have placed your order :
- In case of items where you pay immediately, you will receive a confirmation email from us, as soon as possible. This will be our final order confirmation email which means we formally accept your order, and are obliged to complete the contract.
- In case of jewelry which can be ordered only by enquiry, we will send an email as soon as possible, to confirm which goods you have ordered for and send you the details you had requested for too.
Once we receive your confirmation email to make the jewelry, we shall send you the formal order confirmation email, which means we are obliged to complete the contract.
- We will not accept your order if :
Your payment is not authorised
There is an error on our website regarding the price or other details of the goods
You have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions given in our Cancellation Policy
- We reserve the right to refuse any order.
If you are not satisfied with the goods after you receive them, you can send it back to us for a refund of your money. Refunds can be claimed only if you satisfy the conditions given below :
- Products should be returned within 14 days of receiving it.
- Products should not show signs of wear or should not have been engraved, altered, resized (by a jeweler other than ANS Jewelry).
- Products have to reach us without any damage during transit. Products should be properly packaged and insured.
- Once we receive the product, we will refund you after deducting the shipping charges and bank transaction charges from the Invoice Value. The remaining amount will be refunded to the same credit/debit card, which was used for the payment.
- The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by ansjewelry.com and accept ansjewelry.com decision regarding the returns policy.
- Orders may be cancelled only within 7 days of order confirmation. To cancel an order you have already booked, send an email with the Order Id in the subject line ex : ANS111120070235 - Order Cancellation.
- After the cancellation is confirmed, you will be refunded after deducting 3% from the total amount, to the same card which was used for the payment.
- Orders cannot be cancelled if the status of the order is 'Despatched'.
- The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by ansjewelry.com and accept ansjewelry.com decision regarding the cancellation.
Prices throughout the website are quoted in Indian Rupees (INR) and in US Dollars (USD), and payment can only be accepted in Indian Rupees. Prices include VAT (Value Added Tax). Packing and delivery costs will be added to the total price of your goods.
While we make every effort to ensure that the goods shown on our website are currently available at the price shown, we cannot guarantee that this will always be the case. If goods you have ordered are unavailable, you will be notified as soon as possible.
The price you pay (applies to "shop and go" products only) is the price of the goods shown at the time you place your order, even if the price of the goods has since changed.
Your payment card will be debited for your order on the day we send you the formal order confirmation.
A tentative delivery time will be given along with the formal order confirmation email. The exact delivery date shall be provided as soon as your order is ready for dispatch.
Alternatively, you could go to your "My Accounts" section and determine the status of your order.
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on ansjewelry.com will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you. i.e. in a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to ansjewelry.com. Further the said information will not be utilized and shared by ansjewelry.com with any of the third parties unless required by law, regulation or court order. ansjewelry.com will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on you.
- ansjewelry.com reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using the site fraudulently.
- ansjewelry.com reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these Terms & Conditions.
When you visit the site or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation,
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization
- Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the site, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mailbombing" or "crashing
- Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services or
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. ansjewelry.com will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this site or any activity being conducted on this site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this site other than the search engine and search agents available from ansjewelry.com on this site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer).
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless ansjewelry.com, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to ansjewelry.com or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement...
We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions for buying goods online from time to time. If this happens, we will notify you by posting the new Terms & Conditions for buying goods online on the website. If you do not wish to be governed by the revised Terms & Conditions for buying goods online, you must not place any further orders.
These Terms & Conditions for buying goods online are governed by the law of India and you and we agree to use Salem jurisdiction if there is any dispute between us.
If any part of these Terms & Conditions for buying goods online is found to be invalid by law, the rest of them remain valid and enforceable.